Christmas is almost over now. It's been a bit of a mixed picture this year. We've done some nice things but also it's been tiring to spend time with our parents.
To start December we had a nice short trip to London.
Sitting having a coffee after we arrived.
Sloane Square, just around the corner from the Ottolenghi shops we visit.
We went to Knightsbridge to visit the Oriental Hotel for drinks.
Saturday morning I went over to Battersea to do the park run. I didn't have my phone but I did get this photos off the Facebook page.
Kathryn has been taking Fridays off work and we met for a meal at Sarto mid-way through December. It's been very close to the one year anniversary of my cycling accident.
This year we made an effort to to go watch the tractor parade that came through the village.
My parents visited and we went for a 3-course Christmas meal at the Penny Bun.
Boxing Day we went to the beach.
The car needed fixing and I had to take several trips to Keighley to get it sorted.
Haywire show at Boom.
A random shot over Leeds from the Medical School. When we have a northerly wind you can always tell how crisp and clean the air is.
On the Sunday after Christmas I met Chris and we went for a bike ride to Stump Cross. It was really cold but I did really enjoy it as I haven[t cycled that far in a long time.



No comments:
Post a Comment