Friday, March 27, 2020

Friday 27th March

Not too much to report from the past few days. We ordered in some extra supplies! Kathryn ordered some cakes for a woman who usually bakes stuff for the local markets we go to. I ordered a bag



I went into work on Thursday and it was significantly quieter than earlier in the week. Getting the train was probably the best as the service is still very frequent. The parking charges have been lifted around the city, but around the hospital there wasn't many spaces when I walked in at 8am.

This was the station on the way back at 5pm, fairly quiet for rush hour.


I found another contemporaneous news source for reference. This BBC Radio 4 programme, recorded by a doctor in Bradford was really interesting.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000h5jx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Summer 2026

Again, these are in some sort of mixed up order. The rose that we saved from next door flowered this year. Hopefully we will plant it in the...