It's coming up to a year of the pandemic. Here's what you missed...
Summer was nice, this included a trip to Chester Zoo in September, when we had 30 degree weather!
We also had a brief overnight stay to Durham when we briefly had period that both West Yorkshire and Durham were allowed one overnight stay.
At the hospital several nice murals have appeared over the summer.
Seeing these signs at the station never seems to get old.
I finally got my rainbow scrubs sorted.
We treated ourselves to picking our pumpkins which was a nice day out.
We anticipated things were going to get worse. So we managed to get a few brunches in during October, before we went into the first short lockdown during November. That meant I had to spend my birthday in lockdown.
Another piece of good news was Joe Biden getting elected in November.
Christmas was a bit different this year. It was nice the Stuart and Daniel came for the day though.
We have spent loads at Leeds Bread Coop since the lockdown. The Christmas babka was a favourite!
It wasn't long before the post-Christmas lockdown emerged.
Brexit happened. In the past few weeks I have splurged massively on coffee equipment.
Salami and Co have thankfully stayed open during the second long lockdown.
Snow eventually arrived in January...I think. That lead to a day where I had a really long walk to work.
I had to walk to Guiseley, then get a bus replacement to Shipley. I can't remember but it took something like 3 hours to get to work.
We had some nice Mexican take away for Valentine's Day.

No comments:
Post a Comment