Saturday, November 9, 2024

April 2024

I've fallen behind again so I'll just label these photos quickly.

This was a bike ride we did in spring time. These are all doctors, Andrei on the left, next to Maria I think, then me, can't remember the middle doctors name, then Rags and Zac. A really nice bunch, Maria and he partner were getting married the very next day! And then they went on a tran-America bike ride which was amazing to keep track of on their instagram account.


We went up to Kettlewell and it was insanely wet and muddy. I think I am still cleaning dirt off my bike from this ride! Rags is awesome, and took us to this nice care in Burnsall.


This photo will be of the LBT time trial which is usually the first of the year. It starts in Addingham so it's easy for me to cycle up to the start.


This be late April as this was Jay's 70th birthday. There was quite a lot of guests, but me, Sam, Kathryn and Stuart just say in the garden for most of it.


This is slightly out of order, as I ticked off this parkrun tourism on the way up to Durham. It was sooo muddy, very much like some of our winter league races.



I'm not sure why, but I've been to Sarto a couple of times.



This looks like Woodhouse Moor parkrun, I think I ran with Rachel, not sure if Kyle was there, I think he was. It was lovely weather and we sat outside and had coffee discussing our plans for the summer.



This is my desk at the uni, we have moved now, so this is in the past. I stole another monitor of the adjacent desk to make working a bit easier.


This is Gadding damn/reservoir. I managed to pop back with Zac but it was still too cold for me to swim for very long! Zac drove me back from Leeds which was very nice and we had a good chat along the journey.






At some point I have ran over to Ilkley to checkout the new bakery which opened.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Summer 2026

Again, these are in some sort of mixed up order. The rose that we saved from next door flowered this year. Hopefully we will plant it in the...