Saturday, June 27, 2026

Early Summer 2026

These are probably a bit out of order.

Here is some photos from Kathryn's 40th.

 



The peone rose bush we planted by the house has finally had a decent flower on it this year.


Open water swimming


Harrogate at district summer league, this was the race at Harrogate. It was shortly before England played in the World Cup so I had to shoot back to watch the football afterwards.


We had a study day at the studio in Leeds and I always enjoy getting a coffee and then walking to the venue.


I got some new bits from Grey Suit Clay.


I'm not sure why but here's another OWS photo.

After a short break from live music, at the mid June (19th I think) I went to see Pest Control and other at Boom.



Someone called John at work took me to the a snooker hall in town to play snooker!

I did the second research trip to Driffield. And this time I went to the RSPB reserve and got to see a puffin!








Overall, here is the weather for Spring. Just at Kathryn's birthday weekend, the late may bank holiday you can see we had some lovely weather with the temperature getting to the mid twenties and nice a sunny.


We currently have a heatwave and have set the record temp for June for three consecutive days in the south of England. One morning we had a thunderstorm before work.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Summer 2026

Again, these are in some sort of mixed up order. The rose that we saved from next door flowered this year. Hopefully we will plant it in the...