Monday, May 2, 2022

2nd May 2022

On Wednesday, although it was my week off, I popped into work to attend a meeting, do some research and then do a late duty. This are photos from the cycle store at LGI, and the exit to Bexley wing as I cycled back to the station. I made a mistake, and although the rota said it was me, I had in fact done swap but forgotten about it. Andreanna was there, so we chatted for a bit and then I left.




Some goodies arrived this week. Some sunglasses that I will hopefully get to use on Sunday.


Thursday was the next Otley AC handicap event. It was at the local reservoir at Fewston. I had never been to the part of the reservoir before. There was a nice trail run that was flat along the lakeside. I started 3rd last, with about a 26 minute handicap. Unfortunately I'd also been out for a bike ride with Rick and Chris earlier (no photos), and so my legs were tired and I came 25/30.




The forecast wasn't looking great for Sunday.


On Friday, Kathryn finished at lunchtime and we went out for some lunch at the local cafe. Afterwards we popped out to the nursery to get some plants.



Sunday it was finally time for the Tour De Manc.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Summer 2026

Again, these are in some sort of mixed up order. The rose that we saved from next door flowered this year. Hopefully we will plant it in the...