Friday, May 20, 2022

21st May 2022

It has been a quiet few weeks. Basically after Tour de Manc I had full blown Omicron. I had a sore throat during the weekend of the ride, but my LFT was negative. However, I developed a cough and Kathryn encourages me to take another test on the Tuesday before I went back to work. Low and behold, it was positive. After 2 years of avoiding it, I'd finally got it, althought not sure from where as there was nothing obvious that I did last week.


Wednesday meant working from home.


Thursday I went out quickly to vote.



I had to rearrange my plans for run directing on the Sunday. I dropped off the equipment for Paul and went for a short walk along the Chevin.


On the Sunday I went for a nice bike ride on my new Canyon. This really showed me how out breath I was. Unfortunately I missed the Leeds Half Marathon.


I had two weeks working from home, and missed Leeds Half Marathon. I did however make it back for the Jack Bloor fell race.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Summer 2026

Again, these are in some sort of mixed up order. The rose that we saved from next door flowered this year. Hopefully we will plant it in the...