Sunday, October 30, 2022

2nd half October 2022

I am just tidying up these photos as I have lost track of where eI am up to. It looks like here I am mainly sharing photos of the Ilkley Skyline that I did with Luke at the end of October. We had a beautiful day for it. We made an early start as Luke needed to be back for lunchtime. We did about 33km and 900m elevation in just under 4 hours. 







For some reason this is a sandwich I ate at work from La Bodega.


This is Durham parkrun, I can't remember why we visited.



And this is my birthday cake which Kathryn had got for me to enjoy before we went to America.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Summer 2026

Again, these are in some sort of mixed up order. The rose that we saved from next door flowered this year. Hopefully we will plant it in the...