We had a really good start to March. We went to Jon and Grace's wedding which was a really fun day. We had a lot of snow overnight, and it was quite cold but did warm up enough to warm some of the snow enough to melt it. That was a relief as it meant we could get to the wedding okay, which was nearby in Harewood. Thankfully the wedding didn't start until 2pm.
We left a little bit early, at about 7pm before the evening entertainment started. We had a really good time at the wedding breakfast talking to Jonny, Alvino, Amelia and Chakra. Jon made the time to speak to us too, so it was good to talk to him on his big day.
Saturday morning, parkrun was cancelled in advance. So I went up for a run on the moor. It was so beautiful, there was so much snow up there!
In the afternoon we drove across to Jenny's house to drop off a cake for Henry's bake sale. We then drove back to Ilkley to go to Booths and Bini Brew. We got some paella, but it was really busy so we took it home.
Sunday I was at work, which was a bit uneventful.
Midweek, I had to take Kathryn out to a cardiology appointment at SHipley on the Thursday. We popped to Mistal kitchen for a coffee on the way back.
At the weekend, I was run directing on the Saturday. It went pretty uneventfully, but was nice to spend a bit of time talking to Paul, Hannah and Lorna in particular.
Sunday, the weather was really nice and so I went out early for a nice bike ride. We were able to sit outside for the first time this year when I got back. We ate the last of a really nice chocolate cake that Kathryn had baked. We then did a few jobs around the house. I cut the grass, washed my bike and washed the windows. Kathryn painted some of the skirting boards.


No comments:
Post a Comment