Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Late March 23

It has really been difficult to keep up with this because life does seem to be getting quite busy these days, compared to recent years.


I had a late duty on the Monday, I popped into North Bar as I had time to wait until me train.



On Saturday I was run directing for the first time in about 6 months. It was all fine and uneventful. The numbers of runners is down quite a bit at the moment because everyone is either training for the London, Manchester or Leeds marathons.





ME and Chris went out for a bike ride on the Thursday. IT was so wet, unbelievably so. We went up to Bolton Abbey, but unfortunately the cafe wasn't very warm. So even thought we had a hot drink, we didn't stay long. We did stop in Otley and managed to warm up in the bakery.


I was back and parkrun to drop off the RD stuff.



We had a lovely meal out for Gail and Sandra's birthdays. It was forever be remembered for the fact that 5 out of the 8 of us later got coronavirus.



I managed to get a run commute in now that the clocks have changed and it is lighter in the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Summer 2026

Again, these are in some sort of mixed up order. The rose that we saved from next door flowered this year. Hopefully we will plant it in the...