Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Mid April 2023

 Struggling to remember much here. We went to Jon and Grace's wedding which was a really fun event. We had the most amazing snow on the day before their wedding, for some reason I haven't taken any photos.

One miserable day on the way home on the train.


I think this is Easter Good Friday, where I went out for a bike ride with Chris to Pateley Bridge and Stump Cross Caverns.





On Saturday my back was a little sore and so I didn't run at parkrun.




We went out Easter Saturday for dinner at Host. We sat outside and it was very nice.


I worked Easter Sunday, but did manage to take my Aeroad out for the first ride this year.


The week after Easter was the junior doctor strike. And I was able to go out with Jon for a run. We got absolutely soaked running over to Ilkley, but had a good coffee and toastie when we got there.



I've been starting to train for the Great North Swim in June by swimming at the university pool.


The following Saturday we went up to Durham as we were unable to go over Easter because I got COVID.



Sunday was the first LBT time trial of the year which was up at Addingham, it was a very fun event to do.


On the Tuesday I had to present at the university of for a research study day for doctors.



Another swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Summer 2026

Again, these are in some sort of mixed up order. The rose that we saved from next door flowered this year. Hopefully we will plant it in the...