I think these photos are from a bike ride up to Bolton Abbey with Chris.
Not sure why I took this photo.
I've not been too fussed about park run recently. I went up to run and barcode scan but ended up just timekeeping instead.
Stuart and Sam came to visit and we went out in Ilkley.
On the Sunday I went for brunch with Jon and Grace at Mistal Kitchen.
Another day at parkrun, this time I walked half the course with Debbie and Matt before having to leave. We needed to go to Durham to meet Smiti.
On the bank holiday Monday we went into Leeds for brunch and to do some shopping.
Later in the day we had Mexican in the garden.
On the Tuesday I went to do a home visit to see a nurse administer chemotherapy at a patient's home. It was a really good experience.
The hamper that Kathryn won.


No comments:
Post a Comment