It's the 20th of April and it's Easter weekend!
First in the downloads folder is some photos I took from when me and Colin went to Sunderland back in February I think it was. It was a very unseasonably warm and sunny day. The football kickoff was 12:30pm so we got to Sunderland early.
I popped into the Sunderland AFC fanzine shop which was a nice little store next to the ground.
Right, I've just downloaded 50 photos from Christmas to now, typically blogger has mixed them all up timeline wise. Here they are:
This is Ilkley Fell race which is in early March. Since getting my cast removed I tried to do a race once a week to build my fitness up. I was doing this race along with the final WYWL fixtures for this year. By the end I was getting close to where I was last year.
The inevitable cold weather arrived in Feb/March. We had a really long cold spell, but it wasn't really that snowy. It did result in lots of ice around, as seen on these stairs at the station. A bit like Home Alone!
I still had my cast on, until it was removed in the last week of January, so I went on a few walks up to the moor as exercise.
In February I started a little training course on board game design. I met some nice people called Kyle and Jen who recommended a game called WingSpan. Kathryn got it for my for Valentines Day!
A random photo of what looked like a serious collision involving a cyclist in Leeds City Centre.
The last WYWL fixture this year in Stainland. I think I came about 30th which is close to my previous results, I'm usually around 20-25th.
A course in Bradford on Health Equity in research.
A social night at the university at Electric Shuffle.
There was a Liverpool takeover of Boom.
Playing another board game, Sky Team with Graham.
And Adam who was teaching us the board game design course.
The pump broke on our car so it had a leak.
I went back to London a week after we visited for work. I managed to arrange to stay with Simon overnight.
I popped to the Tate Britain to see an exhibition before meeting Simon.
The next day, the meeting was at Imperial College which is just around the corner from the Ampersand Hotel.
I went to my first Guiseley AFC away game at Hebburn in February. Sam came with me as we were staying at Jan and Eddie's to have dinner.
A nurse called Anne was retiring from work.
Finally, this Easter weekend I went on a really long run up to Beamsley Beacon.
No comments:
Post a Comment