Sunday, December 28, 2025

Autumn 2025

Building work continues next door. They have almost finished rebuilding the extension. They put a new fence up which has improved our garden a bit and removed the garage.



I went over to Todmorden to do the park run with Rachel and Kyle.




I think this is just a random sunset, as the days are drawing in now. Oh yes, I worked a weekend, but went out in Boom so I had to rush home on the train to have dinner and then go back out again.


The new entrance to the station.


Saturday night at Boom. This was a great show which TSWarpsite headlined. I got a sweet limited edition record and also grabbed one for Simon too. I spent quite a while talking to random acquitenances including someone who worked as a physiologist at the hospital.


Burley Moor run on the Saturday.



Sunday, we went for a walk, and then coffee. In the afternoon we went for Sunday lunch in Iklkley.




Birthday pancakes!


The next day I had to travel to Huddersfield to interview a family. It was very
 wet still!

I did my first home visit for my research. Visiting a place called Milnsbridge near Huddersfield.


I took the car over to Silsden for another engine check, it failed.


Saturday was a trip to Newcastle for the NPPG conference.



Christmas markets have appear the week after memorial Sunday. This looked a bit of a juxtaposition I thought.


The view from the medical in the evening.


No race this weekend, so I ran over to park run. It was very cold!




I watched the most remarkable half of football yesterday. We were 0-2 down at half time, but our new managed brought on Farell and Lafudu at halftime, switched to a 4-4-2 and low and behold we scored 4 goals in the 2nd half and won 4-2!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Summer 2026

Again, these are in some sort of mixed up order. The rose that we saved from next door flowered this year. Hopefully we will plant it in the...