Sunday, August 21, 2022

Middle August 2022

 I managed to get to see Graham for a drink on a Tuesday. The weather has been warm and dry this summer and we were about to sit outside.



My sunflower for the competition at work is doing well!


Tuesday have also been swimming.


Then I was at work on the Saturday, and commuted in by bike.


Sunday morning I went for a quick bike ride.





Then we went to the market which is usually the first Sunday of the month.


Tuesday I popped out for a quick jog.


Later we did the social swim at the lake and it was a beautiful evening/


The grass is starting to look dry when I'm walking Izzy in the morning.



Saturday was a another beautiful morning, and we had 30 degree for most of the week and into the weekend. I spent most of this weekend finishing off an application for research funding.


Early Monday morning I think, the weather starting to change as low pressure coming in. We didn't have much thunder though.



Tuesday morning cycle.


Tuesday swimming, a bit of wind made the lake quite choppy which was a bit different.


Cute dog on the train.


Train drivers/workers strike meant I cycled into work on the Friday.



We went for drinks after work and I walked back to get my things through the old bit of the hospital.




Saturday I was run director at parkrun this week.


Sunday I went out for another bike ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Summer 2026

Again, these are in some sort of mixed up order. The rose that we saved from next door flowered this year. Hopefully we will plant it in the...